Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tacos & salsa

Last night I was reminded of the goodness of community & friends. 

After dancing, sweating, spinning & dipping our way to sheer exhaustion, we (as we often do) headed down the corner to the taco shop for some post-dancing tacos (or in my case, sopes :-) & chatting.

Around this table alone are people ranging in age from mid 30's to mid 60's.   Then you've got Armenian, Mexican, Greek, African American, Native American, Caucasian & Central American - oh, and don't forget Japanese!  I'm always proud of the richness of our group.

I simply love my salsa friends.

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderfully rich and diverse group. I'm glad that my prayer that you would find just the community you needed is being answered so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete