Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Cobin

4 1/2 months ago, I had the honor of watching my friend, Erin's, baby boy being born.  It was amazing to watch the birthing process! 

I've had a special attachment to the little guy every since.  Cobin is such a laid back little guy & when he was a newborn, I had a special knack for rocking him to sleep.  Now he prefers Dan's goofy antics (who can blame him?).

The other day when Mahalia & I were at their house, a little twinge of jealousy struck the older girls & they wanted to all pile on my lap & take turns holding Cobin.  Sometimes I just love a twinge of jealousy :-)

Then a few days later, I took the big girls to the beach.  It was REALLY fun.  We went to Mother's Beach in Long Beach.  I recommend it BIG TIME!  They "boogie-boarded," made sand castles with new friends, and played at the park right next to the beach. 

But the funniest part . . . was the popsicles!
Before . . . . . . . . . . . . and AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment