Friday, January 28, 2011

my pastor

Over the last 9 years, church hasn't been a place I've enjoyed being.  It's been more discouraging to my faith than encouraging.  I'll spare you the details & just say that church hasn't been a positive experience for me the last decade.

But we've started going to New City Church in downtown LA & we LOVE it!  It feels like home.  And this morning we had coffee with Pastor Kevin.  We left so encouraged & even more sure that we want to really invest in this group of people & be invested in by them.  It feels good to say after 10 years & today's coffee that Kevin is MY pastor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah! That's so fantastic. I'm tickled pink for you guys. It's been a long haul and I hope your new adventure goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have found a place that feels like home and a pastor that will invest in you as you and Dan invest in so many others.

    ReplyDelete