Wednesday, January 12, 2011

agonizing done . . . adventure started

So my last post was about the agonizing debate in my head.  Well . . . debate over.  Adventure started. 

I decided that the things I'm most passionate about, I could do . . . all together & for a good cause.  Dan & I decided that I'll be his new "Marketing & Production Business Partner."  I'm working my boo-tay off to try to get his book out there & publicized.  I'm just so proud of all of his work & really believe in what he's doing.  Now I like working for "the man" :-)


And Mahalia is LOVING preschool.  She sings about going every morning & skips out afterwards.  She's already worn her "Sunrise Preschool" t-shirt 3 times (yeah, yeah, we've limited it to once a week now . . . don't worry!)  I think she likes having something fun to do every day.

And I get to do what I'm good at - organize the hell outta stuff & make stuff happen.  I've already done a ton of research & am in the process of booking a handful of gigs for Dan over the next couple of months.  It's a transition that's taken a good amount of reworking our schedule, but we're really grateful to have the chance to work all together as a team.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! This is so exciting. A perfect fit for your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, I'm so pleased that you're all playing to your strengths and are already seeing good things happen.

    ReplyDelete