Thursday, January 20, 2011

hopeful

I've been losing hair by the handfuls the last couple of months & it's gotten REALLY bad the last couple of weeks . . . scary bad.  

I've talked to lots of medical folks about it - but never with anything that sounds hopeful.  I used to go to a number of MD's here in Pasadena, but never got anywhere.  They didn't listen.  They were condescending.  Their only option was always pharmaceuticals.  And I never got better.  So I wasn't looking forward to another visit today.  But . . .

With the onset of what appears to be another serious thyroid flair up I had to go see an MD to get some blood tests run.  I was SO pleasantly surprised by Gary Archer, OMD.  He sat with me for 80 minutes before doing acupuncture.  Then he gave me some homeopathics that have already helped (my hands & feet aren't cold anymore).  And since we don't have insurance, he only charged me $35!!!!  I can't say enough . . . I finally feel hopeful about the healing that is to come!  

If you live in/near Pasadena, check him out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Em, this is so hopeful. May God make us this kind of hope to others.

    ReplyDelete