Tuesday, January 4, 2011

check!

I've had that itchy feeling the last few days . . . the kind you get when you've got a hundred "to do's" in your mind.  But I've been sick - really sick & haven't felt like tackling much.  Until today . . . 

So this afternoon I took quiet time by storm (note, I think my kiddo may almost be done with naps . . . sad day at casa Hodge :-(  I took stock of everything.  Here are a few of the things I checked off . . .
  • added my "to do's" into my actual TO DO list (& got them OUT of my head)
  • cleaned off my desk
  • ran to the store to grab a few things we've needed around the house
  • scheduled in specific time to work on a couple of key projects
  • did some publicity for Dan's book signing next week (join us!)
  • did a complete "restore settings" to get my phone back up & running properly
  • registered for a beading convention in 2 weeks (random, right?!)
  • had coffee with a friend
  • scheduled workout & dancing time
  • responded to scads of emails
  • researched stuff for our business
Feels great to be back on track!

And this is just a picture that I love . . . what nuts!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic, Emily! Glad you got some stuff checked off your list. That always feels great!

    ReplyDelete