Monday, March 21, 2011

test

Got the generic email today, saying that I didn't get the job.  I have to admit that I really liked the place & the people seemed amazing.  But I feel like I've passed the test.  And by test, I mean . . .

God has been taking me on a journey of obedience - not just in action, but in attitude.  Seems like he's had me all over the map these last few years . . . take your kiddo to work, now put her in school part time, then stay home full time.  Now teach some salsa.  Ugh - but the gigs got cancelled.  So do some consulting.  Oops!  Now put her back in school & work for Dan.  Wait a minute - now apply for some jobs.  Then don't get any of them!  And then get 2 new salsa gigs in the same week!

And surprisingly, I feel good.  I feel like God's question to me has been: Do you trust me?  Yes.  I do.  I trust you 100%.  I'm not entirely sure what's going on.  But I trust you.  I trust you even when I look foolish . . . and that seems to be happening a LOT lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment