Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wow!

At 11:55 this morning, I had made plans to meet Dan at home & then head out to grab some lunch together.  At approximately 12:15 (as Mahalia & I were driving home) I started getting the twinges of a headache.  By 12:30 I was laying in bed with a full-on migraine.  Thought . . . . . I . . . . . would . . . . . die.  It was the worst one I've ever had.  WOW!

And my hubby (being the FABULOUS man he is) offered to do anything - take me to the chiropractor, to get a massage, to the ER . . . anything.  All I could do was whisper back a pathetic request for him to rub my hands & neck.  And he did it for . . . . . over . . . . . an . . . . . hour . . . . then let me sleep for the next 5 hours.  WOW!

2 comments:

  1. How are you feeling now? I take it the fact that you're typing means that you're some better. Please take good care of yourself, dear. And give that super hero hubby of yours a squeeze from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...how are you? We missed you and your family today! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete