Thursday, December 16, 2010

highlights

Here are a few of my highlights from 2010:
  1. I feel God's love more than ever
  2. Dan got to work from home all summer
  3. Dan's book came out!!!
  4. It was my first full year as a full time stay-at-home mom
  5. Angela came to visit & we got a girls weekend away in San Diego
  6. I witnessed the birth of my friend's baby
  7. Chante' performed at Dan's book signing
  8. My Mom & Dad came for a visit, and his health is much improved, praise God!
  9. Dan's Mom is doing well & has come to visit a few times, much to our delight
  10. Dan & I celebrated 9 years together
  11. I started serving at PIHOP
  12. Started teaching salsa classes
  13. Made a couple of new friends that I'm really excited about
  14. Enjoyed my "old" friends too (you know who you are :-)
  15. Made my "Jericho: Until the Walls Fall Down" praise CD
  16. I'm taking Sozo training
  17. We got grass!
  18. Mahalia got to celebrate her birthday with her cousins in MN & play in the snow
  19. Dan & Mahalia got to attend his family reunion in Texas, while I got 3 glorious days to myself!
  20. I know & accept myself now, more than ever

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! You're inspiring me to reflect on 2010, too. I'm pleased for you and so glad you're on my team.

    ReplyDelete