Saturday, December 11, 2010

10 things I love about Liz

I knew I wanted to be friends with Liz the first time I met her.  She interviewed me for a job back in 2003 & she has been a dear friend ever since.

We've spent countless hours together - doing all sorts of things . . . talking, coffee, movies, birthdays, breakups, travel, massages, pedicures, shopping & more talking.

Here's my top ten reasons why I simply adore Liz:
  1. She knows & embraces herself
  2. She's always willing to make new friends
  3. She lives her life to the fullest & makes no apologies
  4. She's an incredible gift giver (note fabulous bracelet she just gave me for Christmas - right)
  5. She treats herself to things & takes good care of herself
  6. She has impeccable style
  7. She takes amazing trips around the world
  8. She lives each moment to the fullest
  9. She loves with her whole hear
  10. She 100% embraces single life

1 comment: