Saturday, December 4, 2010

a few suggestions

After my date with myself, may I offer you a few suggestions . . .

DO enjoy the view of Los Angeles (it makes me feel so alive).  This is the view from where I parked - I took a moment to look around & enjoy the city.  I just LOVE Los Angeles!

DO read the book "The Art of Forgiving" by Louis Smedes.  It is by FAR one of my best reads of 2010!  And while you're at it, enjoy the Mocha chip blended drink at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.




Then, after you've walked around Santee Alley & enjoyed the EXTREME (yet VERY fun) consumerism . . . DO enjoy one of these incredibly delicious (just off the truck) hand made hot dog spectaculars!

A special thanks to Dan for letting me have the WHOLE morning & afternoon to wander around all by myself . . . glorious!





2 comments:

  1. Yum- now that is a spectacular looking hotdog. Now you've got me craving peppers. Hmm, what to cook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd gladly trade you a few Caribous for a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. :) And, although that hot dog looks a-maz-ing, it would have been hard for me to pass up churros on Santee Alley! So glad you had a great date.

    ReplyDelete