Tuesday, August 10, 2010

just in time

One of my favorite things about time alone is that I have time to have uninterrupted thoughts.  I don't get distracted by anyone or anything else & can focus on what I need to listen to within and for myself.

I've been wrestling through a few decisions lately - nothing earth shattering, but decisions that need to be made in a timely fashion.  And knowing that this morning was my last few hours of alone time, I was frustrated with the lack of clarity that I still had.

So I call my sister & she listened my way through it.  Let me explain.  Basically, I just blurted out all of my frustrations & fears.  Then she repeated it back to me with a bit of wisdom mixed in & voala!  I got my answer!  I'm so excited . . . and just in time.  They'll be back within the hour :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, glad it helped you because it helped me, too. Hope the transition back went well.

    ReplyDelete