Monday, August 9, 2010

100

Today marks the 100th post on "Park Bench of the Soul."  I remember being encouraged to write & resisting it.  Then after marinating on the idea for awhile, I finally got the inspiration last July & have been happily blogging since then.

There is something cathartic about sharing life as it is . . . the inspirational, the mundane, the funny, the tragic, the normal & the exceptional.  Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to bother to read about my life & have shared the journey with me. 

It has been like medicine for my soul.  Thank you for sitting on the park bench of my soul.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm glad you've been enjoying the process. I've been honored to share the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've also found blogging to be cathartic - healing almost, like really energetic exercise. Thank you for sharing yourself.

    ReplyDelete