Monday, June 28, 2010

getting my grass!!!

I just got (15 minutes ago) the BEST freakin' knock on the door I've had in a LONG time!!!  The gardener, Javier, wanted to let me know that the landlord finally approved a landscape remodel for us.


I'm finally getting my grass!!!  Good things are happening for the White Hodges!!!
As many of you know, I've been pretty much begging the owner to give us grass to play in since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago.  And today is the day!!!  Here are some of the "before" shots.  Can't wait to give you the "after" shots later this week.  Have I mentioned how excited I am???!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Can't wait to see how it turns out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That is so great. I'm tickled for you and MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT????? How could you not have mentioned such news yesterday!!!! I guess I'll have to keep up your blog to discover such life details! So much to talk about so little time! : ) This is very fun, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete