Wednesday, June 16, 2010

$1 well spent

My friend, Erin, is one of my most favorite people. I love her for many reasons - let me list a few:

she's smart, honest & says what she thinks in a really uplifting way
she's reliable & fun to be around
she's a great conversationalist
she understands "the struggle" (there are a few of mine she can relate to)
she's not totally wrapped up in motherhood (ie. she has lots of other interests & things to talk about)

But the other day . . . I loved her for two new reasons. #1: she made us whole grain, chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries & whipped cream! and #2: she came up with this great idea to keep the girls entertained:

Yep - that's right . . . a $1 can of shaving cream kept the girls (& us) entertained for 1/2 hour. Pure bliss!








2 comments:

  1. Now that's fantastic! I bet the girls had an absolute blast with such a novel substance. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff here! $1 is always good for the little one!

    Love the new look here too.

    ReplyDelete