Monday, October 11, 2010

plus 1

My long-time friend, Angela, came into town for a wedding.  She stayed at our house & I got to be her "plus one" at a wedding - something I never get to do since we live on opposite sides of the country - so it was especially fun.  Our time together consisted of food (lots of it!), great conversation & driving to San Diego for the wedding.

Secret recipe peppermint
cookie crumbles
Being the thoughtful friend that she is, Ang remembered that I'd never had the chance to try her peppermint cookies (secret family recipe).  So she baked a batch & brought them for us to delight in.  Scrumptous!!!  I wish I had remembered to take a before picture, but I was so excited to eat them, that I totally forgot . . . so here's the crumbs left in the bag.

We headed to this FAB hotel - with the BEST comforters!

Our SUPER comfy beds


At the reception - enjoying some wine
Ang with the groom: Wes (congrats!)

Swork snacks

Thanks for coming friend - great to share grown up fun with you! 
I never tire of getting to know you better.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my life on days when I am able to be near and need to be far. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppermint Cookies?!? That alone would have been worth the airfare from Great Falls; ) So glad you two had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete