Tuesday, March 6, 2012

letting go

Today I suck at letting go - as in, "let go & let God."  Today I'm frustrated & anxious, and filled with rage for the bazillion things that aren't settled in my world.  Today, I'm freakin' sick of transition.  Isn't 9 months of transition enough?  I just want everything working right NOW!  

I want my cell phone to work in my house.  I want my internet connected.  I want a car door that doesn't fall off every time I open it.  I want my husband to be home to help me.  And I want friends to boot!  Oh - and a babysitter.

And as of tomorrow, I won't have internet for a week.  So the bazillion things that need to get done will take even longer.  UGH.

And YES, I'm giving myself a good "talking to" but it's not working.  I'm telling myself to calm down.  I'm telling myself that there is no emergency.  I'm telling myself to take a deep breath.  And ya know what?!  I don't want to calm down.  I wanna rant & rage . . . and I want to feel better.  But ranting & raving isn't helping (surprise, right?!).

So I guess I'll stop typing & go sit down for a minute.  When . . . oh when will I feel settled? 

No comments:

Post a Comment