Friday, February 18, 2011

4 strands of brown

Over the last year, every time I've washed or combed my hair, I've lost handfuls of hair.  The scary, cancer-patient kind of handfuls.  However, since I've been working with my OMD the last 6 weeks, and drinking the worst tasting medicinal teas EVER . . .

I'm very pleased to report that . . . . drum roll please . . . this morning I lost only 4 strands of hair (a personal record)!!!  AND they were brown (for those of you too who aren't too keen with the senses - I dye my hair every four weeks to cover the massive amounts of grey).  I can hardly believe my eyes (nor my head :-).

I asked the doctor what I could attribute my reborn hair color coming back in.  Circulation, he said . . . circulation people!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is fantastic, Em! I'm tickled for you. That kind of circulation has got to be good for plenty besides the hair, too. I'm excited to see what other good news you'll have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! That is super amazing and exciting. That's gotta make the tea taste a tiny bit better huh; )

    ReplyDelete