Wednesday, November 17, 2010

up 4

Went to Minnesota to visit family & friends.  Got back today & went to the gym.  Apparently, In ONE week (yep - that's 7 calendar days) I gained FOUR pounds!!!  Sheesh.  I guess I didn't starve!  I think it's partly because . . . of all the cookies I ate :-)


One of my most memorable meals was with my good friend, Angela.  I so enjoyed our meal together because she is one of the people I can be most real with.  She has seen me through MANY seasons & has managed to continue to bless me in each one.

Her plaque (right) is true . . . I was blessed.  I'm glad to be back, but I guess I've gotta get back on track!

2 comments:

  1. It was a blessing to be with you too! I'm pretty sure that my cheesey grin in this pic is because I was still chewing one of these yummy "appetizer cookies" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, friend! I'm glad to hear you had a great time there and look forward to catching up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete