Monday, July 12, 2010

goodbye polar bears & hello monkeys

So our child pretty much lives in one of two states:
naked or with feety-pajamas on . . . usually not too much in between.
 

She's had a pretty significant growth spurt in the last few months, so the polar bears no longer fit & the bottom of the feet are totally shredded (though the tops are still pretty adorable). 

So today, when I was at Costco - I saw a pair of bigger jammies that just might work.  I had them waiting for her when she got home from co-op this morning.

I held them up & said, "look what I got you." 
She gave a huge smile & said, "thank you SO much Mommy!"  It's one of those great moments as a parent - when you know that your child is truly grateful.

3 comments:

  1. That is so great! You are a kind person, Em, and genuinely thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feety-jammies are the best. I wish they made some in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how tall she is! I think she looks more like you all the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete