Saturday, July 17, 2010

couldn't resist

I was telling someone the other day, that I've been focusing on speaking things that are both kind & true at the same time.  I've often gotten one of the two, but it's pretty tough to do both in certain tricky situations.  Then as we continued the conversation, I realized it takes a lot of wisdom to be able to combine the two. 


So when I saw this, I couldn't resist this little $5 thingy I found. It now resides right in front of the hallway, so I see it 40+ times each day.  Good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Good find- that's perfect!
    And I really do think you're getting the hang of the wise-kind-true thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet all the thingies that said "Be RIGHT Be POWERFUL Be PROUD" were sold out. That is an easier reminder (and less helpful) than the one you picked out. You chose wisely.

    ReplyDelete