Sunday, July 4, 2010

bedazzled

My salsa friend, Katie, and I love being a bit over-the-top when it comes to our salsa fashion.  Bring on the bling, the sparkles & the fabulous flowers!  We constantly joke about bedazzling things, but have never actually done it.

Being the salsa addicts that we are, we go through shoes like water.  So yesterday, we made a run to our favorite "buy one get one free pair" place.  I found these great shoes . . . red even!  All the makings of a good salsa shoe - comfortable, double straps for support, the right height, leather (so they'll form fit to my foot), and nothing that will cause blisters!!!
However, they just didn't have that "pop" that I was looking for.  But after buying tons of uncomfortable, but fabulous shoes, I made a promise to myself - no more uncomfortable shoes.  So off I went, with my cute, but certainly not outrageous shoes. 

Then I hit the craft store.  And two hours later . . . . voala!
The perfect salsa shoe - red, comfortable & a bit too much . . . bedazzled!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! WOW!!! Amazing!!!! - So you, and that's what I love most about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, that is fantastic! What a great way to respect your feet and your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM. Are you sure you are not an artist?

    ReplyDelete