Sunday, May 23, 2010

noche de salsa

Mahalia has been asking me for weeks if she can come dancing with me . . . and tonite she got her wish. I let all my faithful salsa friends know where to meet us & sure enough - she had a ball.

She wanted to wear her flower girl dress, pony tails with barrettes, perfume, nail polish, fancy socks & shoes. It was a great night for us girls (& for Dan too - a quiet night at home never hurts him :-). What can we say - we White Hodge girls LOVE to dance!

A special thanks to my salsero friends for always being so cool to Mahalia. Check out her video . . .

3 comments:

  1. Too fun! Maybe someday the Cikaneks will have to come dancing with you two; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in love with this girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that was soooo cute! I remember how music moves her and this is so fun.

    ReplyDelete