Wednesday, November 11, 2009

jackpot




Today is veteran's day & I feel like I hit the jackpot! Within the last 24 hours . . .






  • Mahalia has become 100% potty trained!

  • I danced my heart out until the wee hours of the morning

  • Dan got the day off of work & let me sleep in (so no salsa hangover :-)

  • We had planned to get some work done, but decided to enjoy the day together instead

  • Mahalia got her 1st haircut

  • We enjoyed lunch & hanging out in Chinatown

  • Mahalia actually fell asleep in the car (a true miracle!)

  • Dan doesn't have to work tonite, so we can hang as a family . . . ALL DAY!
As we were enjoying our fried rice & fried bananas (maybe THAT's why I was so happy - so much tasty fried foods) . . . I looked across the table & marveled at just how grateful I am to have such a full heart.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the perfect day. A dream come true.

    I totally want a print of MJ and her daddy!! That pic is TOO cute. Oh, and fried bananas... yummmm!!

    ReplyDelete