Friday, April 9, 2010

yes or no

So I've decided to take a slightly different perspective on life. The last few years have managed to bring about a lot of change - things I haven't really been looking forward to . . . lots of nitty-gritty, but necessary stuff. I've found that there have been many "no's" in life lately. I won't list them all out, but it's mostly lots of "no's" to things that I would (quite frankly) rather have "yesses" to.

So today it hit me that I'm wading through all of the "no's" before I get to my "yes." So rather than looking at it as another "no," I've decided to look at it as one step closer to my "yes."

4 comments:

  1. Em, I like your new photo- how fun! I appreciate what you're saying about getting closer to your yes. May God sustain you through to the yes.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Amy! and here's hoping that Yes hurries up already!! I'm looking forward to celebrating it with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hanging on past the "yesses" to get to the "Absolutely's", the "Why Certainly's", and the "Hell yeah's". Is that maybe a mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hanging in there with me. I can't wait to get to a "hell yeah!"

    ReplyDelete