Thursday, April 28, 2011

on the mend

After 4 days of our family battling with food poisoning symptoms, I think we are finally on the mend (knock on wood).  I haven't felt this sick (nor have Mahalia or Dan) in AGES.  We've been laid up on the couch (or in bed) for two days straight - eating ice chips & barely eating anything . . . or if we tried, it wasn't pretty.

Anyhoo - now that I'm upright . . . thought I'd share one of my favorite photos from last week.  At Mahalia's school, they were teaching about the death & resurrection of Jesus and the Easter story. Being that Easter is my favorite day of the year, I was glad they're teaching her this story.

She was SO excited to show me the tomb across the parking lot from her classroom.  Hilarious that the tomb has a lock on it, right?  I guess it's in place of the stones for touring purposes :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you all are on the mend! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Em, Sorry to hear you've been so sick. Glad you're upright again. Give squeezes to Dan and MJ for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was praying for you today as I was rocking out to your Jericho mix. I'm so glad things are looking up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete