Friday, May 18, 2012

day 5

I've been cooking almost entirely at home & dancing/working out regularly . . . and still  gaining inches (argh!).  My clothes were so tight that they actually hurt.  Ugh!  My thyroid decided to go haywire again.  Though I've been on meds & feel better than last fall, still not 100%.

So I decided to do a cleanse.  Fruits, vegetables & lentils only for 21 days.  No meat, no sugar, no caffeine, no fillers, nothing processed.  Everything organic.  

Today is day five.  And . . . I . . . feel . . . G  R  E  A  T!!!

Homemade guacamole!

Lentil, tomato, basil soup - yum!
Yes, people - I feel FABULOUS!  It's so amazing to have energy, think clearly, feel optimistic & want to play!  Here are a couple of the things I've made today.  So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment