Saturday, February 11, 2012

momish

I've officially traded in my suit coats & heels for my comfy clothes.  I like to refer to them as my "Momish" clothes - things made of stretchy, soft, comfy stuff that you can do anything in - including chase my kiddo around the house.  In honor of my last day of work & my transition to Chicago, I bought myself a couple of new Momish things for the next season of life (& windy weather).

It's been really good to stretch my professional muscles & be reminded of just how much I love to contribute in a professional environment.  It's great to dig in, organize, hustle & make stuff happen.  And it was good to hear the affirmation of colleagues that I had, in fact, made a significant contribution.  I'm looking forward to taking all of my newly refined skills & using them for our own business.

Now on to the final days of packing & saying goodbye . . . all in my Momish clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Momish clothes and time to chase kids around the house, or the park, or wherever... Blessings to you and your family as you enter this next season of life in the Windy City!

    ReplyDelete