Friday, October 21, 2011

proud & cute

When it comes to work, I find a lot of inner motivation, and don't feel the need for much (or any) external validation at work.  Must be my German-ness :-)  I'm happy to simply do my work & I find great inner satisfaction in doing it with excellence.

However, I got a really great compliment.  In fact, three different people came up to me today (after our company's tailgate party) and told me that since I arrived - 3 months ago - that things have gotten significantly better . . . I felt great knowing that my presence & dedication has helped others feel like their work environment has improved since my arrival.

On a completely different note . . . aren't we adorable?! 

2 comments:

  1. And I am so proud of you too! I know my environment improved when you came into my life!

    ReplyDelete