Wednesday, October 12, 2011

gained

Been feeling really grateful lately.  I feel like I've gained a lot over the last few months.  Here are a few of the highlights . . .
  • a renewed relationship with my parents (it's been so great to get to re-know them during retirement)
  • a job that I'm good at
  • more patience
  • a deep appreciation for people who've gone through extreme loss
  • reconnection with old friends
  • time with my extended family (due to living with my folks)
  • a set of Grandparents who invest in my kiddo daily
  • about 8 pounds (though this might be the low-light!)
  • medicine to help me feel WAY better
  • a clear knowledge that I don't know as much as I thought
  • an openness to the unexpected & being more flexible
  • a deeper sense of God's love & faithfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment