Saturday, February 6, 2010

a night to remember

Last night was a night to remember!

With my outrageous outfit, along with my equally fabulous nails & makeup all done up . . . my salsa family joined together to celebrate my friend, Drau, and my birthday. We ate, danced & then danced some more. I appreciate my salsa family for so many reasons. But my #1 reason is that they REALLY know how to have fun! This last year has been a tough one for me & dancing has helped me keep my sanity. I have spun, dipped & twirled my way from one challenge to another. I am grateful that God has given me dance. I feel deeply loved by God when I dance.

When I woke up this morning . . . now 36, I invited Jesus into the pain of the past year. I have discovered that the cure for the pain is in the pain itself. And even in the midst of the pain, Jesus has invited me to dance. And dance, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment