Saturday, January 30, 2010

36

So next week will be my 36th birthday. On my 35th birthday, I had two goals. #1: Clear any & all drama from my life. #2: Become a great dancer. Drumroll please . . . . yep, made significant progress on both. Wouldn't say that I've "arrived" at either, but have made some pretty good headway.

So this year, I've been giving lots of thought to my "theme" for the year. I haven't come up with anything brilliant. Just one word: REST. I'm not 100% sure why "rest" but I'm pretty sure it's because I've worked so hard the last few (and by "worked hard" I mean internally) years. I kinda think it's gonna turn out to be a combination of physical & emotional rest, but we'll see. (Life's never turned out quite how I thought it would ;-)

I think our society could use some rest, and so could I.

No comments:

Post a Comment