Wednesday, July 29, 2009

does he love me?


I've been asked many times by friends, "How do I know if he loves me. . . . really loves me?" Well, let me tell you!

Imagine the RED ZONE day . . . your hair is on fire cuz your brain is burning with a million things blazing inside . . . you just got really bad news from a friend . . . you're about to lose it with the ones you love . . . you can't take another item on the "to do" list . . . and you don't have any energy to be "fun" or engaging with your man. You're not cute. You're not fun. You're not sweet, kind or well, quite frankly - not anything a man might want.

Then imagine he shows up with foot creme, tells you to sit down & let him rub your feet while you watch your favorite show (which happens to be one he abhors, cuz it's so "girly") & just unwind for a while. THAT, my friends, is when you know he loves you!

And that's exactly how I knew he loved me the other day. Thanks babe! You rocked my world 9 years ago & continue to rock my world now.

1 comment: