Thursday, August 11, 2011

lunch break

After gaining so much ground with my thyroid this last year, pretty much all ground was lost over the last 2 months.  Been losing handfuls of hair & exhausted all over again. 
So talked with my doc the other day & dug out my boxes of herbs.  I had even planned to meet a co-worker to ride bikes into work from my house (about 12 miles) to get some exercise. But after talking to Doc - no go.  Says, because my body is so exhausted & depleted, that I can't do any exercise besides walking.  Sooooo . . .

. . . been hearing about a nearby lake (tucked behind all of the small businesses, so you can't see it).  So I threw on my tennis shoes & started following people who looked like they were doing the same thing. 

And lo 'n behold . . . there it was!  A perfect 40 minute walk.  The perfect distance for my lunch break!  I gotta get all the vitamin D I can get before winter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment