Saturday, November 12, 2011

indigo

After Dan's commitment the last couple of days, we decided to move downtown to be closer to the action.  So we found a little gem in the heart of The Windy City - Hotel Indigo.  It's so fun & decorated REALLY uniquely.  Love it.  Here's a shot of the lobby.

So one of my favorite things to do is sit by myself in the early hours of the morning & reflect . . . read a good book . . . and journal.  This hotel has the perfect place for it.  Here's "my" chair from this morning.  It's so comfy!!!
It's really good to sit by myself in a new place - with a sense of adventure - and possibility of what could be.  I'm so thankful that I've had this time to be still in such a beautiful space!  Feeling really hopeful this morning.

Looking forward to the rest of the day of adventure with Dan!

1 comment: